Friday, March 21, 2008

Restaurant Review - Thai Express


I was with my friends yesterday and visited ThaiExpress@East Coast Road. We are all thai food lovers. Anyway, we ordered.

The clear tom yum soup was great! It was sour, hot but not too spicy.
I had a soft shell crab that comes with a very tasty sauce…it was really mouth-watering.
We also had chicken, prawn toast, basil beef, kailan and mango salad. It all tasted very good.
I must say the overall experience was really fantastic. The ambience and service is also
commendable…what else can you ask for? I am really looking forward for our next visit.

Try it one of these days.





Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 21, 2008 at 4:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

No doubt that Thai foods are extremely tempting. I couldn't even follow my proper diet if I'm in that place. It makes me gluttonously freak hehehe :P it might be due to their mouthwatering foods.

 
At April 12, 2008 at 12:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

yeah man too tempting and too fattening.and too expensive he he he.
tell raj to give us more discount.and more gifts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home