Flowers Say it All!


The power of color is well established. Throughout time, nature’s spectrum has played a vital role in areas that significantly impact our everyday lives, from the color of our walls, to our clothes, to our cars – and, even more meaningfully, our emotional responses.Color may be more essential to our consciousness than we realize.
Flowers, due to its various colors, can stimulate and relax the senses, release happy memories and enhance our moods.Scientific research shows that flowers and plants have a beneficial impact on state of mind and emotions.that flowers provide a simple way to improve emotional health – that the presence of flowers triggers happy emotions, heightens feelings of life satisfaction and affects social behavior in a positive manner far beyond what is normally believed. Due to our fast paced life and busy schedules, we seek for something that can rejuvenate ourselves.

We also make use of flowers to let other people know what we feel towards them. Flowers comes in different shapes,colors and textures. It is famous during Weddings, Valentine's Day and occasions like graduations, being promoted at work, to cheer up the sick, to ask forgiveness, to let other people know how special they are. It is basically full of symbolization and meanings that words can never say.

I love flowers, they have a way of making me feel better about life in general and I hope that many more people will come to enjoy them as much as I do! Drawings and paintings of flowers are very nice to look at. It gives us serenity and peace.

"I am a kind word uttered and repeated. I decorated the plains with my beautiful colors
and the air scented with my fragrance.I drink dew for wine, and hearken to
the voices of the birds, and dance to the rhythmic swaying of the grass.
I am the lover's gift; I am the wedding wreath;
I am the memory of a moment of happiness;
I am the last gift of the living to the dead;
I am a part of joy and a part of sorrow. "
-Flowers



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home